Calling all Oreo and Brownie lovers! Check out this recipe for No Bake Oreo Brownies. All you need are 3 ingredients to make these squares of JOY. These No Bake Oreo Brownies are going to be a hit for parties, get together’s, holidays and more. I highly suggest keeping a few set aside for yourself because these will disappear quickly. They are so yummy!
- 1 Pack of Oreo Cookies - 16 oz
- 1 Bag of Small Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- Powdered Sugar (Optional)
- Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse until the cookies are grounded up.
- In a separate bowl, add butter and marshmallows. Microwave the mixture until the marshmallows puff up. (About a minute in a half)
- Combine the Oreo's to the butter/marshmallow mixture and stir until combined evenly
- Then add the brownie mixture to a foil lined cake pan. Let the brownies sit up for about 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
- Optional: Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the brownines