I love spring time. The pastel colors are always so pretty. A while back I attended a party where I saw some candy dipped oreos and they were gorgeous. I decided to try making these myself and it was very simple. In fact, Lilly helped me with the sprinkles and she had a great time. Definitely work on this project with the kiddos, they will love it. Springtime Oreos will be a sure fire hit.
All I did was dip each oreo into a small bowl of melted candy, then applied sprinkles. After 10 minutes, the candy had hardened and they were ready to eat.
I use the Wilton Candy melts. They are the best. You can find them at Michael’s or Joann Fabrics.
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies
- Pink, Blue and Yellow Wilton Candy Melts
- Melt about 10 candy chips in the microwave per the package instructions
- Dip one side of each oreo into the melted candy until it's covered completely
- Apply your sprinkles and let the cookie and candy set until it gets hard